22nd August 2018
Welcome to the new Scope HR website
After months of planning, we are delighted to announce the launch of our redesigned website. We wanted a new website to better collaborate and communicate with our clients, partners and candidates and have responded to calls and suggestions to make the interface more user-friendly.
We have rebuilt the Scope HR website from the ground up so that we can:
• Give you a better user experience with content that is fast to load and easy to digest
• Help you navigate around the website, so you have no trouble finding what you’re looking for
• Make it even easier for you to keep in touch and find out about the most recent developments in Scope HR
Here are just some of the features we’d like to highlight:
• It is much easier to use across desktop, mobile devices and tablets
• It’s a one stop shop to find all the information you need on about Scope HR
• Keep up-to-date with all that’s on offer from on the Scope Services page. Here you’ll find the latest developments, service offerings, tools and options
• A new Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s section for Clients and Candidates
This is only the first stage of the launch, and work will continue to improve and develop Scope’s new site. This first test launch has been done in English to allow for an immediate quality check and evaluation to take place. Once this is complete, additional languages and further functions will be added.
So, what’s changed?
We know how frustrating it is when a website takes forever to load. That’s why we carried out lots of little software fine-tunes to make sure the new website loads much faster whatever the platform.
We’ve restyled the menu to make sure you’re not deluged with options and can navigate around the Scope HR site much easier, making it quick and easy to find out what you are looking for.
You’ll have definitely noticed the new look of our home page. The home page is now divided into sections, Clients and Candidates, that give an overview of who we are and the full range of services that are available.
All the Scope web pages have new clearer fonts, high-resolution images and smaller paragraphs to make the content quicker to read.
Are you viewing this on your mobile? More than 50% of our website traffic comes from mobiles and tablets – and it’s growing day by day.
The rising popularity of tablets and smartphones has driven the need for websites to adapt to different screen sizes. Our new Scope HR website is fully responsive in order to give you a great user experience – no matter what device you’re on and wherever you are.
New search functionality
Are you searching for a particular job on the Scope HR site? The new live search button will make finding what you’re looking for much easier than before.
We hope you like the fresh new look to the Scope HR website and the improved navigation that will allow you to find our new developments, our complete service provision and the information you need more quickly and easily.